Thursday 21 January 2021

A strange journey

 


Somewhere between the earth and the sky lay the land of Nowhere and I have to find it. I have spent a decade making this plan. That’s where I will find the answers to my questions. And so I set out skydiving through the air to my destination.

Just then the sky turned pink and blue, thunder striking through the clouds. I lost my consciousness, falling through the air. I opened my eyes after what seemed like an eternity. I wasn’t falling anymore but I could feel wind through my hair. I glanced sideways; there was a mist all around. And then I looked up and saw what was carrying me through the air. It was a massive balloon. The likes of what I have seen only in sci-fi movies. I sat behind the machine that powered the balloon. The steam and the constant ticking noise of the engine were the only sound around me. What was going on? Where I was?

Suddenly as the mist surrounding me cleared away I could see numerous tall towers and some mushroom shaped buildings. My transport was heading towards one such strange building. I jumped off from the balloon and stood on the landing platform. There was nobody to be seen. Just then a door opened and out came a strange looking human shaped creature. A three headed blue faced creature, wearing a weird blue costume with frills. I could say it looked like the joker.

I asked, “Where am I?”

The creature looked at me from top to toe and said, “Come inside Peter;  we have been waiting for your arrival. Its time to introduce you to the land of Nowhere.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by...

Man, woman and their travels

     As you watch travel vlogs on YouTube, you will often see a man and a woman touring fascinating and unexplored places in the world. Ther...