Sunday 11 April 2021

Fuchsia thy name


What's fuchsia you ask-
Is it the colour or the flower?
Its none; perhaps its a reminder
of those happy days
when I was just a kid
Playing around in my frilly frocks
Blue, yellow and fuchsia coloured.

Perhaps its that dream
Something I saw in my mind's eye
The one where I painted the town
Fuchsia, in merriment
And danced to the sound of
Ringing bells.

Perhaps it that was song
Playing in my head all day long
Praising the fucshia
The one in my garden
Blooming in its glory.

Or perhaps it is none of these.
Perhaps it was the spur of that moment.
Leaving me with the question-
Why Fuchsia?


(Art by my friend Kunal Sarma. Here's his Instagram username: k_omoreb_i)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for stopping by...

Man, woman and their travels

     As you watch travel vlogs on YouTube, you will often see a man and a woman touring fascinating and unexplored places in the world. Ther...